Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

two members listening at same time

two members listening at same time

I am listening to  music on my desktop at work and every time my daughter goes on her phone to listen, it shuts my music off and plays hers.  Then hers stops when i restart mine.  How do we fix this?

4 Replies

Hey @pamkatz71,

It sounds like she's logged into your account or you are logged into her account. I'd recommend making sure that you both are logged into your own accounts.

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

HI,  I still cant seem to make a spearate account from her.  I resent the invite to my email and the invite states "accept the invitation" to log in or sign up and then upgrdae to premium.  I click on the invite, it brings me to my subscritption, shows we are on the family plan, option for adding or removing family members or change payment.  None of these add me as a separate user on the account.  Please advise.  Very frustrating.  

Hey @pamkatz71,

I'd recommend sending the invite to her email address instead, and when she opens the invite link, she'll be asked to sign into an account. Since she doesn't have one yet, she'll need to click on 'Sign up' and then fill out all the required info to create an account. 

After she has created an account, she'll be able to accept the invite.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok, I see!  I will try that.  Thanks!

Suggested posts