Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I opened a chat with support and she fixed the problem right away!

View solution in original post

171 Replies

Hey there kenneth10,

Could you please send an email to our team here. We'll see what we can do.

Thanks!

Hi there, I have the same question,can you help me ,too?
my email:<moderator edit>

Hi there gem317, and thanks for adding your post here. 

I have replied to your message. Let me know if you need any further help. Im here to help :))

I have the exact same problem, i was on the family account for a while and suddenly got kicked out and when i try to rejoin it keep saying account is unable to verify the address even thought everything is right? Can you please help?

Hello, I had the same problem.

All my family "friends" are without spotify.

can you help me too?

Thanks,

Joana

Same problem.. Could you help me too? 🙂

i have exactly the same question and already sent an email but i just got automated reply about asking me to look for answers here.... 

Hi yeuungyy,

Our team has replied to your email yesterday. Can you please check your inbox and spam/junk folder. Thanks!

Same here 😞
<moderator edit>

Same here. Please help me <moderator edit>

I have the same issue...My email is <moderator edit>. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had a same problem pls help
<moderator edit>

Same issue

jredor@hotmail.com

Same here.
<moderator edit>

Not for me but a family member. <moderator edit>

same here

<moderator edit>

i have the same problem too
email: <moderator edit>

same here 😞 

I am trying to set up a family account, my son had an account and I think that I messed it all up.  What can I do as I cannot get added with the Family invite as it says that I already have an account which I believe is my son's and we cannot change it (by the way it is my credit card attached to his account to pay for the subscription).  his email is <moderator edit> and mine is <moderator edit> thank you.

Suggested posts