Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Öğrenci kimlik doğrulama sorunu

Solved!

Öğrenci kimlik doğrulama sorunu

İki yıldır öğrenci için premium planını kullanıyordum. 2019 ekim itibariyle tekrar öğrenciliğimi onaylamam için mail geldi. Öğrenci belgemi e-devletten pdf olarak indirip ilettim. Onaylanmamış ve onaylanmadığına dair bana herhangi bir açıklama yapılmadan ocak ayına kadar tam fiyatla kullandım. Ocak itibariyle yapılan zam duyurusunda öğrenci hesabımın aktifleşmediğini fark ettim. Şimdi doğrulamayı denediğimde ise sheerid sayfasında "bu teklifi daha önce kullandınız" uyarısı geliyor. Daha önce bu sorunu yaşayanlar olmuş ancak tatmin edici bir cevap verdiğinizi göremedim. Bu sorunu nasıl giderebilirim? Öğrenci olarak premiumu tam ücretle kullanmaya devam etmem mümkün görünmüyor.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @i34-3_buep95e,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. Unless renewed in time, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual. You can always check the status of your subscription on your account page, under Your plan.

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @i34-3_buep95e,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. Unless renewed in time, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual. You can always check the status of your subscription on your account page, under Your plan.

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts