Premium for Students

Country

Turkey/Turkish

Device

Xiaomi Mi9 SE, Windows 10 Pro

Operating System

Android Q, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Merhabalar, ben Türkiyede yaşıyorum ve Türkiyede eğitim görüyorum. Spotify Öğrenci hesabını kullandım. Şimdi öğrenci hesabımı yenilemek istediğimde bu teklifi kullandın gibi hata alıyorum. Sanıyorum ki Öğrenciler için Premiuim'u şuana kadar sadece 2 yıl kullandım. Okulum 2 yıl daha sürecek ama neden öğrenci hesabımı 2 yıl daha uzatamıyorum? 

spoti.JPG
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Öğrenciler için Premium yenileme sorunu

Hi @sakultakim,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS