Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

1 month instead of 12 month.

Solved!

1 month instead of 12 month.

Spoiler
Hello there. Today I bought a 50% discount student package for 12 months.
When I look at it from the system, I see that it will end in 1 month.
He said it was 12 months with a credit / debit card.
I'm waiting for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @teksas_97,

your payment method will be charged every month the same price you got from the latest payment.

Please note that the price is per month and not per year, even if you got eligible for Student Discount.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello there. Today I bought a 50% discount student package for 12 months.
When I look at it from the system, I see that it will end in 1 month.
He said it was 12 months with a credit / debit card.
I'm waiting for your help.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Hi @teksas_97 and welcome to the community!

Premium subscription with Student Discount is billed every month and it's valid for 1 year once you're eligible for the discount.

So you won't pay once a year but once a month at 50% discount from the standard subscription price! 🙂

Have a nice day,

Mattia

SheerID confirmed it was a student. Will any other money be withdrawn from me? If membership is canceled after 30.12.2017?

Marked as solution

Hi @teksas_97,

your payment method will be charged every month the same price you got from the latest payment.

Please note that the price is per month and not per year, even if you got eligible for Student Discount.

I was already paying 9.99 a month. A few weeks ago I signed up for a year's subscription where you pay $99 for 1 year.  Spotify received the payment. Then to day they charged me $9.99.

Hello @user-removed,

are you able to see the receipt of the yearly subscription in your account page? 

Suggested posts