Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months premium eligibility issue

3 months premium eligibility issue

None of the below information is required. 

Plane

Free

Country

Italia

Device

Xiaomi mi 9T

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Why he tell me that i used the three free months but I don t used them. I tryed manu times but the answer il Always the same. I also tryed to use on other metod ti pay but was the same. How I can fix this problem?

Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-36-46-554_com.android.chrome.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @yowqktumv6h41a6,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome!

It'd be great if you'd wait 24 hours before trying to subscribe to Premium again since you mentioned having attempted this many times. 

It'd also help to try and complete the subscription procedure while accessing an Incognito window in your desktop device web browser.

Furthermore, you can take a look at this support site article featuring the Spotify payments trouble-shooting actions you can perform.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the answer but i Just try all option and never happen. How i can fix?

Hey @yowqktumv6h41a6,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

At this point, it'd be helpful if you'd try the following and keep us updated:

• wait a few days before trying to subscribe to Premium with the same payment method
  • consult your bank or payment method provider and double-check with them that the card you're trying to use to subscribe to Premium is authorized for recurrent transactions (such as the Premium subscription monthly renewal)
  • if you can't confirm that your card is authorized for this type of transactions, try subscribing to Premium with a different card. 

We'll keep an eye on your reply and we'll be here if you need us 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I just try with one other card but the result was the same. I don t know what i can do now. Please help me

Hey @yowqktumv6h41a6,

Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress.

Out of interest, have you tried going through the payment process using one of the following:

• an incognito window
  • a different browser
  • a different device?

If not, do you mind giving these a go (using the payment methods you've tried so far) and see if that helps?

If you're still experiencing this issue, then there might be an issue with the account itself. In this case, we recommend you create a new one and try to claim the free trial there.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need further help.

Suggested posts