Plan

Premium student

Country

United Kingdom

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, 

Once i sign into my organisation's portal, I am taken to a 403. No idea why this is. Any help would be appreicated. 

As you can see from below, i tried this in incognito.

Capture.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @gcred thanks for reaching out to the community, 

If your organization has blocked access to that website I would recommend doing it on a device that does not use that program like a phone or a different computer. Also, you can try a different internet connection and see if that helps.

Let me know,

Jack 🙂

Hi Jack,

I have tried on both my phone and on a different internet connection on the laptop and phone to no avail. Still the same 403. 

Thank you,

gcred

Hey there @gcred,

Thanks for getting back in touch and trying this.

Just to confirm, do you come across this error message when getting redirected to your school's portal in order to verify using log in information? 

If so and you're still having troubles, we'd recommend giving it another try and verifying your eligibilty by uploading documents as proof of your enrollment instead.

It'd be also helpful if you could include some additional information on the steps you've taken when this happens, should the issue persist.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you have any further questions.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts