NEXT STEP

About My Student Payment Problem

About My Student Payment Problem

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

My Question or Issue

I am in student premium plan for a year. Last month, I have received a warning about the price change for student payment. It was saying that the new price would be updated in January 2020, and I confirmed that. However, the last bill was taken as 18.56 TL (which is approximately $3.2) whereas it has to be taken as 6.99 TL which also is approximately $1.21. Even if it changes before the January 2020, it has to be 8.99 TL. The number taken from me is the regular premium plan's price. There was no warning at all, I suddenly replaced from student premium to regular premium. 

I could not find any contact number nor mail address valid for my country or my region. How can I solve that issue or what should I do to get in contact? 

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @letsekin 

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts