Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accomplished student membership and still paying full

Accomplished student membership and still paying full

I have sent Spotify approval for studies last year, accomplished student membership (i think i got response for that) made new order for premium as informed, logged out and in and still I should pay full sum. What's next? I have paid full some time now, is there a way to figure out what else I should do?

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I'm not glad to hear that you are having trouble. May I ask you to confirm that the account you subscribed to and the one you are logging in to are the same? When you successfully upgrade to Spotify Premium (in this case student Premium), you receive a confirmation email. Please make sure, that when you are logging in to the account, you are using that username on the email. If its a ten digit number, use the log in with facebook tab.

If you managed to fin the account, or if you are having troubles finding the right account, please come back to me and we can look into some further troubleshooting. 

Looking forward to hear from you, 

Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

I got confirmation from Sheerid already 11.10., acted as there was a link and still paying full amount. Have to say this procedure from premium till student premium isn't very easy for consumer and i understand the reason why. I even changed the account to make sure it goes all ok, but no. I have used only one e-mail since I started to use Spotify and still using same account, so unfortunately I can't see very easily how I could be using faulty account? Fixing the problem would be more efficient, consumer friendly via e-mail or by phone, but sadly you don't have that option. I feel that you are giving best possible advices and service available, but even finding a threat I started, took time. Is there no possibility to just check my customer info and fix the problem by privat e-mail? I'll respond with needed account informations, to get this thing rolling as it should finally..?

Best regards, Erika 

Additional information: Verication failed 15 times when I tried to send a response. Finally success, even though I did the same I'm not a robot -click everytime. This is not very nice nor efficient problem solving tool, sorry to say...

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

You should try contacting SpotifyCares through either of these:

• Through this link.
  • Through Facebook: SpotifyCares
  • Or lastly through Twitter @SpotifyCares
  • Tell them what's going on and your username and they'll solve it! 🙂

Cheers!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Hello again,

Spotify states here that I may continue with the student price, even thought I hae been paying full since I started this asking process last October... Finally find an e-mail to ask once again, some day.

And yes, I do have only one account, so please charge me the right amount, thank you! 

Text below copied from my account.

Premium opiskelijoille

Tilauksesi uusiutuu automaattisesti 17.3.2018, ja sinulta veloitetaan kuukausittain 4,99 € siihen asti, kunnes peruutat tilauksen.

Hi!

As said in my message above, you should try contacting SpotifyCares through either of these:

Tell them what's going on and your username and they'll solve it! 🙂

Have a great day, 

Leo

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Suggested posts