Amount deducted but no student premium access

Amount deducted but no student premium access

Plan:

Spotify Premium Student

Device:

MI Poco F1

Operating System:

MIUI 11 based on Android 10

The money has been deducted from the gPay application but I haven't received premium access.

Image.jpg
9 Replies

Hey there @Aishwarya_s!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Can you start by taking a look at your Receipts page? If you don't see the payment there, it means that it hasn't gone through successfully on our end yet.

With some payments it might take a couple of days until the charge is processed, so we'd recommend that you wait 48 hours to see if the payment shows up on your Receipts page and you get your Premium features. If it doesn't, you should soon receive your funds back automatically. 

Keep us posted on how it goes. Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

Its been 48 hours since the payment was made, and it's not visible on the receipts page. I'm assuming the payment will be refunded soon?

Hey there @Aishwarya_s

Thanks for getting back to us. 

In case you still don't see the transaction as processed on your Spotify receipts page you can expect the funds to be returned to you soon. 

We'd also suggest you contact the service provider of your payment method in order to check the status of the payment attempt you've made. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

It has been 11 days since it's been done and I have not received the refund yet. I contacted the bank, they said I need to contact spotify for the refund.

We're sorry to hear this @Aishwarya_s!

You mention that you don't see the charges in your Repeipts page which means that they were not processed by our system for the account you're checking.

If your bank says that he payment went trough and they are not still pending it's possible that you have another account with us.

Take a look at this page under ''Do you have more than one Premium account?'' to see what you can do to locate your second account and then you can check out our refund policy here

Keep us posted on how it goes!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have already checked, I do not have another account with Spotify.

It has been 15 days now, please check what can be done. It was paid through UPI (gpay).

Image.jpg

hi got your money back? i have the same problem,

paid via google pay but its not reflected in my account . i paid 699 rs.

reply will be really helpful. thanks.

It's been two weeks and I haven't received a refund yet. 

Hey @Aishwarya_s,

Seems like this is something that has to be looked at backstage. You can contact the support folks through this link, they'd be happy to help you out 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts