Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Another account with my student information???

Another account with my student information???

Plan

Premium/Student

Country

USA

Device

PC, iPhone 7

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Someone please help me before I lose my mind. First of all, why doesn't Spotify have an EMAIL or CUSTOMER SERVICE hotline? Any time I try to click on a FAQ subject, it does not answer my question. Second, my account keeps telling me to verify my email, but I received no email. AND when I try to "reset" or "save" it, it tells me there is an error and won't let me reset or change it, so it won't resend me the confirmation email. Most importantly, I am trying to update my premium account to a student account + Hulu. When I put in my information, it says I already have an account linked to the email, but I don't know of any other accounts! If there are any other accounts with the same information, they need to be deleted. This is not something that can be solved by a forum, so idk what to do at this point.

1 Reply

Hey @Ccarrera1522

When you first log into Spotify.com and click on "Profile" then "Accounts" in your Account Overview it will show which email is associated with your Spotify Account. If you are logged in you can access this Student Verification Page which shows you whether you are verified or not and there should be an option to reverifiy if you need to reverify your account. 

Let me know how it goes!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts