Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BR] Premium for students don't work after 2 years?

[BR] Premium for students don't work after 2 years?

Plan

Premium for Students

Country

Brazil

Device

Samsung J7 Prime

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

The message "You've already taken advantage of this offer" appears whenever I try to take advantage of the offer, but I am an undergraduate student and I only used the Premium fo Student plan for two and a half years. I request an explanation!

print1.png
print2.png
3 Replies

Hi there @FlavioFSV,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

The error message that appears when you try to resubscribe and renew the Student Discount might indicate that either SheerID is still verifying your student status or you have accidentally activated the discount on another account.

Firstly, it'd be helpful to check your email inbox for any notifications from SheerID confirming you've been successfully verified as student. There should be a link included, which will allow you to activate the discount. If you can't find the email, we suggest you reach out to the folks at SheerID, so they can check your status again.

We hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spoiler
I got the same problem!

Hey there @Sjemco,

Thanks for joining in! 

Have you tried some of @Mario's suggestions and did you manage to find an email from SheerID?

Here's what you need to know so you can get the Premium Student price applied to your account:

1. You must first verify yourself as a student through SheerID.

2. Then, you must update your payment details so that the Premium Student price can be applied (click on Get Discount). For this, try entering your uni email address and password. If that doesn't do it, try with the Spotify email and password.

3. After that, to see if this worked out, you can check your subscription page.

If it doesn't work, tell us what type of error message you get in both cases.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts