Plan:

Student/Premium

Poland

Device:

Samsung Galaxy S7, PC

Operating System:

Android, Windows 10

My Question:

Hello, I expired, I filled in the missing information, then Spotify charged me the full fee instead of the student discount. How can I get a refund of overpaid money?
Where can I contact support?

1 Reply

Hello @Domiink

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

In order to renew you Student discount, you need to go through a new verification process with SheerID and then you can re-activate your student discount for another year. 

The Premium Student subscription can be extended for of 4 years, and needs to be renewed every single year. 

Did you request to be verified for another year (after the expiration of the previous year) of Premium Student? You can always do it by clicking here.

If you already did and are still waiting for a reply to confirm the status of your verification process, you can get in touch with SheerID and ask them for updates.

Once the verification is completed and successful, you should receive an email with some steps to follow in order to re-activate your student discount for another year.

In addition, you can double-check the current status of your subscription on your account overview

I hope it helps! 

Suggested posts