Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I use my ISIC Student card to prove that i am a student?

Solved!

Can I use my ISIC Student card to prove that i am a student?

I live in Latvija,and your sheerID system have my university in their list(Latvijas Lauksaimniecibas universitate) or (LLU) and I wanted to know ,if I can use my ISIC card as identification?( this one: https://www.swedbank.lv/private/d2d/cards/debit_card/isic 

).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @heromanofer,

You don't need any photoshop for that. Just use your phone's markup tools and they will do.

If you still having trouble don't hesitate to ask 😉

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @heromanofer, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Please refer Spotify Student Discount FAQ on how to apply for Student Discount.

If you still are having trouble please let me know 🙂

Hope it helps!

So, it says on this page:https://www.sheerid.com/spotify-student-support/ that :  

I was asked to upload a document. What type of documentation is required?

Please upload a document that clearly shows you’re currently enrolled in college. The document needs to include your first name, last name, university name, and an issue date from the current academic term, or within the last 3 months. You can upload more than one document, if needed. These can include:

• Official Enrollment Letter from your academic institution (acceptance letters will not be approved)
  • Class schedule for the current academic term
  • Registration receipt or tuition receipt
  • Transcript that shows classes currently in progress
  • Other school issued document that displays your first/last name, an issue date from the current term or within the last three months

We strongly suggest covering up or redacting all sensitive information on documentation before uploading it into our system.

Does it mean that I can capture using my phones camera my ISIC card,and photoshop out all sensitive information like my cards number,and live only my name,study at,and date of birth?
Marked as solution

Hey @heromanofer,

You don't need any photoshop for that. Just use your phone's markup tools and they will do.

If you still having trouble don't hesitate to ask 😉

Suggested posts