Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Realme 3

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I don't receive any SMS for PIN when trying to subscribe premium for student using Indosat Ooredoo. Tried like so many times still no result, even i did that on incognito mode and phone. If someone got solution about this tell me what i should do to receive SMS

spotifyerror.png
2 Replies

There is no other error picture, cuz the website work smoothly but the SMS not even come to my phone for PIN

Hi there,

I understand that you're having trouble receiving SMS for PIN when trying to subscribe to premium for student using Indosat Ooredoo. Here are a few things you can try:

• Check your phone's settings. Make sure that your phone is set to receive SMS messages from Indosat Ooredoo. You can usually find this setting in your phone's Messaging or Settings app.
  • Check your inbox. Sometimes, SMS messages can end up in your spam or junk folder. Make sure to check those folders to see if the PIN message is there.
  • Try again later. Sometimes, there can be temporary problems with SMS delivery. Try again later and see if you can receive the PIN message.
  • Contact Indosat Ooredoo customer support. If you've tried all of the above and you're still not receiving the PIN message, you can contact Indosat Ooredoo customer support for help.
  • Change your SIM card. If you've tried everything else and you're still not receiving the PIN message, you can try changing your SIM card. This may solve the problem if there is a problem with your current SIM card.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts