Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access payment page

Can't access payment page

SheerID has verified me as student however I am unable to proceed to the paying page. Is there a text message needed to be verified because I currently am doing an internship outisde France which is the country I applied the student premium for, and therefore can't receive texts from my French number.

3 Replies

Hey there @Giacomo7

thanks for reaching out to the community !

What do you mean by can't access the payment page ? do you get any sort of error ? is the page not loading ?

Waiting on your update 😃

Thanks for the reply, i mean that everytime i press on student premium it brings me again to the SheerID proof of student page, which i already filled out so if i fill it again it tells me student already confirmed but doesnt forward me to the payment page. I think its because i have to receive an SMS to verify it perhaps?

Hey @Giacomo7.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Bear in mind that the payment country, account country and the country your university is in will all need to match in order for you to be able to take advantage of the student discount. This is likely the reason why you can't reach the payment page after passing the verification process.

A possible way around this is if you ask someone you know who is currently in France to do the following:

• go through the verification process and sign up for the student discount using a French payment method

After that, you won't need to change the country on your profile and it should all work normally!

Let us know how you get on and if that works. We'll be here in case you have any futher questions.

Suggested posts