Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't redeemed spotify for students

Can't redeemed spotify for students

Hi,

I had my spotify account for some years now, and when I know I could redeemed a student descount I went premium but, I see it has a limit but it hasn't past 4 years since I join premium with the descount and I cant get to usit again, can you help me with this ?

Once I go on SheerID to verify that I'm still a student I get the message "You have already redeemed this offer." and I can't pay for the premium 

1 Reply

Hey there @ssxc,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

First, we hope you don't mind us moving this thread over to the appropriate Help Board 🙂

Keep in mind that you can only have one Premium Student account at a time. The discount lasts for 1 year, even if you cancel the subscription or close the account and can be renewed if you're still an eligible student (with a 4 year limit).

Based on the error message you see, it sounds like you've already applied the discount on another Spotify account. To locate it, we'd suggest following the steps on this Spotify Answer

Once you've found the account you've applied the discount on, we'd recommend closing any other Spotify accounts to avoid further mix-ups with the steps mentioned here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts