Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't renew student offer

Can't renew student offer

I had the Premium for Students and after one year I needed to renew my offer. I did all the steps with SheerID and got verified but I just discovered that I am enrolled as a normal premium user. By going through this community I discovered that I just need to change my plan on my account settings.

I am trying to do that but it is not working. When I try to change my plan it redirects me to SheerID and shows me a message "You have already redeemed this offer". I have tried the solution bellow but it didn't work.

Can someone help me?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Students/quot-You-have-already-redeemed-this-offer-quot...

5 Replies

Hey there @rods2292,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

If you've already been verified by SheerID you should have received an email with an activation link. Click on the link and you will activate the offer. Make sure to check both your personal and university emails. 

The activation link is valid for 7 days. If it's no longer active we'd suggest you directly contact SheerID. Their team can send you a new link allowing you to get the student discount.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us. 

Hi, I got the exact same problem but when I verified SheerID didn't send me any email. 

Hey there @ottenrile,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Can you also check your Spam and Junk folders, as well as any other filtered folders? If you receive the same error message, we'd suggest you contact SheerID. The team could send you a new link for activation.

If you still can't activate the offer, you can send us a screenshot of what you are seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello! I am having trouble renewing my Student Premium. Any help?

spot1.png

Hi there @hello_there_12,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm if you followed the steps that provided above?

If so, can you let us know where you get stuck so that we can help you in the best way we can?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts