Can't subscribe for student premium

Plan

Premium

Country

Belarus 

Device

Honor 8x 

My Question or Issue

in august i subscribed for student premium, two days ago i got an email saying that the payment couldn't be processed. when i add my card info to resubscribe it tells "something is wrong, the payment couldn't be processed, try again later". but i've already tried a lot of times. and i know that there's nothing wrong with the card. 

i have no idea what to do. 

3 Replies

Hey there @not_annie

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.

When adding a payment card gets you this error message it's a good idea to try if you receive it when using a private session. This makes sure the browser's cache won't interfere when you attempt to process a payment. You can also try if the same happens with another browser. 

If you still get the error, send us a screenshot displaying it. You can attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look and help further.    

Keep us posted! We'll look out for your reply.  

I've tried using private session and different browsers, but it still declines.

so, the first screenshot is my laptop and the second is my phone 

IMG_20200921_184158.jpg
Screenshot_20200921_181520.jpg

Thanks for your sceenshots @not_annie!

You can continue your troubleshooting by taking a look at this page to see if your card meet all of our requirements. It's very important that the card is enabled for foreign, secure online, and recurring purchases.

If you're unsure about any of those we suggest reaching out to your bank for more info.

If you have a different payment method available we can also recommend using that.

Keep us in the loop. We'll be here if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts