Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(Xperia XA1) 

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

I had spotify premium for a year (started in January 2019) until I forgot to renew my membership a few months ago. I've just realized I forgot it when I checked by bank account. When I tried to renew it, it failed (check the attachment).

P.S. I also got to say that when I first applied to premium, I was a student in "Karadeniz Teknik Üniversitesi" but I had a transfer to "Akdeniz Üniversitesi" this year. Maybe this information can also be helpful to solve the problem. 

1 Reply

Hey there @kebabmantr,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

There was no attachment to your post, so we're not sure what error message you are seeing when trying to verify as a student, but in order to renew the discount, you can either log in to your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment.. 

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID here, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts