Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

Can’t use premium for students

Solved!
Highlighted

Can’t use premium for students

Visitor

Hello,

I had gotten my student status verified a couple of months ago, but since I was in a different country, I was told I could not use my student discount. Now that I'm back in my country, I want to use my student discount but I am receiving an error saying that I've already used up my offer (which I didn't).

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 5.30.49 PM.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Can’t use premium for students

Hello @chocoholicpanda,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

If you have already verified your student status, you should have an email from SheerID with the confirmation and a link to activate your discount. When you try to reapply for the discount again, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you haven't heard from them yet, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

If, however, you've activated the discount on the wrong account, I'd suggest you take a look at this Spotify Answer and go through the steps.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Hello @chocoholicpanda,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

If you have already verified your student status, you should have an email from SheerID with the confirmation and a link to activate your discount. When you try to reapply for the discount again, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you haven't heard from them yet, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

If, however, you've activated the discount on the wrong account, I'd suggest you take a look at this Spotify Answer and go through the steps.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Visitor

Hi ! I recently committed to a University that is now my Spotify email and when I try to use it for the student discount I am unable to because it says they could not verify my student status. If there is anything I can do to fix this please let me know. 

-Devina Morris

SUGGESTED POSTS