Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t verify?

Can’t verify?

I applied for a student discount. I paid for it and the transaction was made. Then I was verified by SheerID. However I am still using Spotify Free. The link that SheerID  sent for verification does not transfer me to Spotify (it does actually but the link does not work). I live in Turkey and Spotify Turkey has not even responded. Probably never using Spotify again, what a scam!

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I'm not glad to hear that you are having trouble. May I ask you to confirm that the account you subscribed to and the one you are logging in to are the same? When you successfully upgrade to Spotify Premium, you receive a confirmation email. Please make sure, that when you are logging in to the account, you are using that username on the email. If its a ten digit number, use the log in with facebook tab.

If you managed to find the account, or if you are having troubles finding the right account, please come back to me and we can look into some further troubleshooting. Have a great Easter,

Leo

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

I only have one account. And premium doesn’t work, plus I have not gotten my money back.

Suggested posts