Free
Country

Canada

Device
Macbook Pro Mid 2012
Operating System
MacOS Sierra

My Question or Issue
Hi, I'm having trouble verifying my university to purchase a student premium. The school is York University, located in Toronto. It doesn't show up on the list of universities on this page: https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/student/verification/ yet when I try to submit a "University Addition Request" my school shows as listed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

For future reference: I had my country on my profile set as "USA" instead of Canada. As soon as I made the correction, my university showed up on the verification page.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @christinacy !

There is a similar thread about the problem you are facing here. Can you check this thread and try the steps there? Let me know how it goes!

Marked as solution

For future reference: I had my country on my profile set as "USA" instead of Canada. As soon as I made the correction, my university showed up on the verification page.

Okay so I was having this problem, but when I go to change my country in my account profile, there were are other options except USA. Help!

Hey there @katatatatoo,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you currently in the USA or another country?

If you're studying abroad, there's more info on upgrading to Premium Student here.

Let us know how you get on - we'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help!

Happy Holidays 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts