Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancellation a Pending Student Subscription

Cancellation a Pending Student Subscription

I tried to subscribe to the Student offer and I enter  my card details. After entering my card details they need to do some verification and I don't want to wait for. I tried to subscribe to premium now and enter again my card details and it was successful, I already received my receipt. The problem is that I was charged for the student offer yet I haven't done the verification and I'm already subscribe to premium. Will they give back the money they took from my card for the student offer?

3 Replies

You can cancel it in settings or on a desktop but I've never heard of refunding your money. You can try to email The Spotify Company and see if you can get through to them. Otherwise, I don't know how to help you! 😞 😞

Please like this post if it was in any way helpful/useful thank you!

Hey @Joyi_03, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you don't complete the verification to confirm your identity as a student, the money charged to your credit card will be refunded after a few days. In reality it is not a charge, it is only a pre-authorization of the card.

Let me know if you need further help 🙂

How do you cancel a pending student payment, i dont feel like waiting and my card says it is still pending. i just dont want to be charged.

Suggested posts