Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot connect spotify student to Hulu

Cannot connect spotify student to Hulu

I have had spotify premium for students for a while now and must have created a hulu account at that point but am not able to log into the hulu account. When I go to spotify it says start watching instead of activate. I have tried to create a new hulu account but there appears to be no way to add it to my spotify for students. I canceled my premium and re did it but the same issue is there. I dont know what to do. Really dont want to pay for hulu if im already paying for it.

2 Replies

Can someone please help?

Hey @brantlier11.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the delay!

If you are trying to locate a potential secondary Hulu account but are unable to, you will have to reach out to Hulu support via the Hulu Help website here - they should be able to help you out there.

As for the linked Hulu account, if you're seeing that it's activated already in your account overview page, and you already tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to Premium, then we suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team here. They will be able to take a closer look backstage to see what's happening with your account.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions - we'll be right here.

Suggested posts