Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant change my premium plan

Cant change my premium plan

Hello, im trying to change my plan from premium to student, but anytime im entering the link theres a trouble (404). 
How can i change it? 
regards.

9 Replies

Hey, really sorry for the trouble. A lot of people have encountered this 'Error 404' problem and Spotify has received numerous complaints regarding the same. I'm attaching a hyperlink below. Please follow those steps carefully. I'm positive your problem will be solved.

ERROR 404 

Hope I was of some help. If I could solve your problem, I would be glad if you could mark this post as a solution. If there is anything else you'd need my help with, feel free to text back. 

Have a great day ahead!

hello, first thank you for your help.
The hyperlink that att. is about connecting desktop spotify through fb, i dont think thats related to my problem.
i follow the steps though, it didnt fix my problem.
thank you

Hey, really sorry for that. I will find out some way and get back to you very soon. Please forgive me. 

You could start off by opening the link in  an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device. If doesn't do the trick, try applying for the Student discount again here.

In order to renew the discount, upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status. If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for Sheer ID to email you with your eligibility status. This could take a couple of days. If you're still facing difficulty verifying your student status with Sheer ID. I suggest you take a look at their Student Support Page or get in touch with them so that they can help you out further. 

For all information on Premium Student you can visit this support page.

Hope this works out well. Thank you for your patience. 

hi, im still struggling with this , ive tried incognito and another error cam.(screenshot att.).

i dont have difficulties at verify my student status, this function seemed to not working for me. is there any other way to fix this? 

ive tried another streaming app and the student verification went well and quick, i dont understand why that so difficult for me do this. 

but as long as thats not gonna be fixed, im paying more than i should be for spotify, hope you can understand the situation and help me. 

thank you

Screenshot_2.png

Hey, this is a really complex situation. I am forwarding your issue to Spotify Moderators. They're our last resolve and the  who only ones who can help fix this issue. A response from them could take some time. But I'm sure they'll help out. Until then, you could try out Spotify Web Chat and let Spotify know your issue. I know you're running out of patience, but I would suggest to hold on a little longer. Some solution will definitely pop up. I will get back to you as soon as I hear from the moderators. 

Really sorry for all the trouble.

Thank you so much

Hey there @Dorsarussi!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll be happy to shine some light here.

Could you let us know the country registered on your account?

And in the meantime, just let us know if you were able to go through the student verification process and if you're received an email confirmation from SheerID. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi, im from israe, and Ive got a message from spotify that said this olan isn’t available in my region.. but i dont understand why🤷🏻‍♂️
ill try to get verified at sheer-id, I’ll update 

update:

it doesnt work. Sheer id leads me to error404 page at spotify.com, and i ive seen that their only verify colleges and universitys in the us.. cant understand why but that it...

Hi @Dorsarussi,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

Right now, Premium Student is not available in Israel. If you'd like to see this plan introduced in your country, we recommend you add your +VOTE to this idea to show your support.

The Community team is actively bringing your feedback to the internal teams at Spotify - check how here

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts