Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged 4 times for premium account

Charged 4 times for premium account

Hello

I made the procedure to have a student premium account 4 times because each time I get back on the app to finish the procedure I don't find where I stopped. I received the mail to confirm my account but I didn't get the premium account and was charged 4 times. How can I get my money back for the 3 times I repeated the procedure and when will I hav the premium account?

7 Replies

Hey @2n9t2hwmw0s6wo0, welcome to the community!

These four transactions are pre-authorizations on your credit card. This means that the transactions will be automatically removed from your bank within a few days.

Were you able to finish the verification procedure the last time you made the payment?

Okay.

I don't know if I finished or not because I got the email to confirm my accont and I clicked on "confirm" that redirected me to a spotify webpage where I found my user name but that' all. 

In the section Subscrption I still find that I'm using Spotify free. 

I hope this infos will help you understand the situation...

Okay, got it 🙂

Can you try to open the link received via email in an anonymous/incognito window of your web browser? 

I just did, it redirected me to a normal spotify page where I'm asked  to download spotify free or have a premium subscription. I'm not even logged in. it's an ordinary spotify page, it's like I wasn't redirected.

Okay, so now we just let the Spotify Team check for you.

Please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If you still need help, I'll be always here for you 😉

Okay I'll fill the form.

Thank you a lot.

No problem, @2n9t2hwmw0s6wo0 🙂

Suggested posts