Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice when upgraded to Premium

Charged twice when upgraded to Premium

I just upgraded to Spotify Premium Student, but at one moment I lost my internet connection and did it again (inserted my credit card information). I had to send my school's information and yhe last thing I saw was that it will take up to 3 days to get my application reviewed. Now I discovered that Spotify has already charged me twice. Is there any possibility I could get that money back? Is it going to happen every month now? Or do I have to cancel everything I did and start from the beginnig again?
1 Reply

It’s very likely just a pending charge if you haven’t received a receipt from Spotify via Email 🙂

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

Suggested posts