Premium

Country

Englan, UK

Device

(Samsung Galaxy J6, PC)

Operating System

(Android Pie, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I have been a user of Spotify Premium for Students for a year. I have received an e-mail stating that I have had it for a year, therefore I need to prove that I am still a student to continue using Spotify Premium for Students. However, my college (New College Stamford) does not appear on the SheerID list. I am still at the same college as I was last year, and everything was fine back then. What can I do to prove that I am a student at New College Stamford? This is their website:  https://www.stamford.ac.uk/

3 Replies

Hey @BarnyH, help's arrived!

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added. Just fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s accepted to the approved list. 

Keep in mind that this process can take a minimum of 30 days. 

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sorry mate, but I've seen this answer multiple times on different posts and it does not help. I've filled in the form, however, I think it is not acceptable that I am informed about the change one month before when the HSeerID process takes a minimum of one month. It also does not answer my question which is: Why is it not on the list now when it was a year ago? What has changed?

Hey @BarnyH.

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have checked, and I'd recommend getting in touch with SheerID, as they're the ones handling the student verification. 

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts