Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

College not on sheer ID, premium now full price.

College not on sheer ID, premium now full price.

My Question or Issue

I’ve requested my college to be added to sheer ID twice and have been waiting for over a month with no response and now I am getting charged full price for premium. 

4 Replies

Hi noku_, I think you have to wait till Sheer ID adds your college so that Spotify can verify you as a student.

Manual verification by uploading documents will work for students of US Title IV degree granting colleges only.

Hey there @noku_,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

If your college/university doesn’t appear on the list provided, you can request SheerID to get it added, as you mention. You'll just need to fill in this form and SheerID will email you if it’s accepted to the approved list. 

Please note that this process can take a minimum of 30 days. 

For more information, we'd recommend checking out SheerID's student support page

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi, I tried using the link to add my college, but its already in their database.Screenshot from 2019-03-01 17-40-43.png

Now When I try to use this college name, the spotify page says it not present.

Screenshot from 2019-03-01 17-40-49.png

Is this some error from SheerID? Maybe the spotify page has country set to US by Default, so its not showing  my College

Hey @ronalddas.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you try opening the form using this link in an incognito window?

If it still doesn't work, then the best thing to do is to get in touch with the folks at SheerID by going here and scrolling to the bottom of the page, where you will find the contact form.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any more questions about this.

Suggested posts