Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit Card information entered; Student Status Verified; No Premium Spotify?????

Credit Card information entered; Student Status Verified; No Premium Spotify?????

On December 30, 2017, I entered my credit card information, verified my student status, and received an e-mail from SheerID indicating my status was verified.

The e-mail from Sheer ID said:

"You're verified!

We verified that you're enrolled in an accredited college or university, which means Premium for Students is but a few clicks away. Go back to Spotify to complete your purchase."

I then went back to Spotify to do the "few clicks", but there was nothing to "click".

I then tried to contact a Spotify representative. The search is still on for someone to talk to as no phone numbers are provided on the Spotify website.

Concerned that I had been charged on my credit card without receiving the Premium service, I waited until I could review my credit card statement. I have not been charged.

So I went through the process again tonight. Only this time, after I entered my credit card information, SheerID told me I had already redeemed this offer.

What kind of an operation are you running here? This is the first time in my life I have tried to do business with a company that hides from it's customers. Rather than provide a phone number and answer a straightforward question, you send customers through a sphinx like labrynth of computer articles, none of which address the simple issue.

Get your act together and deal with this properly if you want my business. You are undermining an incredible website with your customer relations!

1 Reply

You have redeemed your student discount on SheerID, but not on Spotify yet. You have contacted Spotify about it because usually they are quick. If not yet you can submit the request here . They will fix any problems you have. Hope this helped.

Suggested posts