Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Datos de estudiante asociados a otra cuenta

Datos de estudiante asociados a otra cuenta

• En 2018 me uni Spotify para Universitarios, venció mi período en 2019 y volví a solicitarlo, se aplicó la verificación y el descuento con éxito, hace unos días me aparece que no se pudo hacer el cobro a mi tarjeta siendo que tenia mas de $ 49, cancele el Premium y decidi volver a hacer uso de mi descuento de estudiante ya verificado previamente aún vigente. Desde el correo electrónico de mi última verificación entro para aplicar y me aparece que quiero aplicar a mi número de cuenta y al aceptar aparece que mis datos que me acreditan como estudiante ya están asociados a otra cuenta, siendo que siempre entro con Facebook
3 Replies

Hello @Michellemr,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. Unless renewed in time, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual. You can always check the status of your subscription on your account page, under Your plan.

In order to renew the discount, you can either log into your college/uni's portal or upload proof of your enrollment, to verify your Student status again. Head here to find out more.

If you upload proof of enrollment, you need to wait for SheerID to email you with your eligibility status. This can take a few days. When you try to reapply for the discount again, while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you haven't heard back from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Si, es lo que me comentaron por correo también Soporte de Spotify, que esa última verificación venció el día 18/04/2020, que es cuando no se pudo hacer el cargo a la tarjeta, que únicamente volviera a renovar haciendo los mismos pasos de la primera vez, pero no puedo, al hacerlo después de poner mis datos principales, me manda directamente a una página con la leyenda "Ya canjeaste esta oferta" siendo que me comentan en soporte que ya venció, es decir, ni siquiera puedo cargar otro documento que me avale como estudiante, por lo que no me deja renovar 😫

Algo que también note, es que nunca recibí correo por parte de SheerID explicándome que ya había vencido mi descuento, donde me invitarán a renovar, como la primera vez que si recibí. 

Hello again @Michellemr,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

If your're still having trouble renewing your student discount, we'd suggest you take a look at this Spotify Answer and go through the steps. If you get stuck, feel free to get back in touch and we'll be happy to lend a helping hand 🙂

Also, since you haven't received any notification form us that your discount is about to expire, we recommend to double-check if your email address on your Spotify account is still up-to-date.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be here if there's anything else you need help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts