Country

Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I'm subscribed to the Premium for Students plan since October 2019 .

I had the free trial period available from the end of October to the beginning of January and I paid for every single month since.

I already had a non-premium account registered with another email of mine, though, in order to get the Premium for Students plan, I had to enter my uni email which got verified in few minutes.

I registered with my regular email only and never did with my uni one, I only ever used it in order to verify my Student plan.

My question is,

why do I have two profiles that lead to the same profile overview?

I can log into two profiles, both from my main and my uni email, yet they both lead me to the same profile settings/overview and receipts. I never registered with my uni email so why do I have a profile related to it?

Is there a chance I've been paying a double fee for two accounts?

P.S.

Another doubt of mine is,

why do the receipts show the 29th as a payment date while my bank account shows two for the same month?
(I'll leave all the screenshots attached)

Thanks for your help!

Screenshot_5.png
photo_2020-04-26_15-51-24.jpg
1 Reply

Hello there @DEGIX,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community!

If you suspect that you have multiple accounts with us, we recommend you check out this Spotify Answer and go through the steps to track them down. You can then close the unnecessary account and if needed transfer the contents over into the account you wish to keep.

It appears that something went wrong with the attached screenshots so we couldn't take a look at those, but it's technically not possible to have two subscriptions at once with just one account and the student discount can't be applied to more than one account at the same time. If the charges on your bank statement don't look right, we suggest you take a look at this support page for what to do next.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts