Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Failed getting spotify premium for student using gopay as the the payment method

Solved!

Failed getting spotify premium for student using gopay as the the payment method

Plan

Premium for stduent

Country

Indonesia

Device

Android and PC

Operating System

Android 10 and windows 10 pro

My Question or Issue

Whenever i tried to put my number that is connected to gopay so i can get spotify premium and proceed for the next step, it always bring me back to the previous page and i notice that in the address bar that it said transaction status failed. What is the cause of this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

• Hey! I also encountered the same issue. I contacted the customer service and they said that payment with gopay is not yet available for student premium facility. However, we can use other payment option like from cellular provider, or PayPal.
  • Ps: if you have visa card, you can enlist them with PayPal. And you can use it for more transaction other than spotify

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

• Hey! I also encountered the same issue. I contacted the customer service and they said that payment with gopay is not yet available for student premium facility. However, we can use other payment option like from cellular provider, or PayPal.
  • Ps: if you have visa card, you can enlist them with PayPal. And you can use it for more transaction other than spotify

Suggested posts