Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan and Student Discount

Family Plan and Student Discount

Plan

Premium

Country

US 

My Question or Issue

I was signed up on a family plan, but I wanted to instead remove myself from that and sign up myself for a student discount premium plan. However, when I put in my student information, I think it accidentally just added the student discount to the family plan. Is there anyway to change that, so that I can just have a student discounted plan, and get the Hulu/Showtime subscriptions just for myself?

3 Replies

Hey there @galarnea,

Please log into your subscription page and select "Change or cancel", this way you'll be able to remove yourself from the family plan and swith to the plan you're desired to use.

Let me know how it goes 😃

Does the person who set up the family plan have to be the one to remove me? I clicked the "Change or Cancel" and I don't see an option to remove myself from the family plan, just an option to "Cancel Premium" which I'm not sure if that's what I want.

Hey there !

If you're a member of a family plan you should see and be able to cancel or leave the plan on your own.
Please make sure with your admin of the family plan that you're listed as a member as he can also manage members and change it for you.

Waiting on you're update=)

Suggested posts