Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium account poor audio quality

Family Premium account poor audio quality

Plan

Premium

Country

UK 

Device

Samsumg s9, PC windows (multiple), Sky box, 

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Over half of my songs have very poor audio quality most commonly rock or metal songs. Doesnt matter what device i listen from.

Its all the high pitch sounds such as symbols that are distorted as if i was listening to a bad download in the 00's. If the streaming was true 320kbs then i would not have this problem. Its really frustrating me now.

Please Help

4 Replies

Hey there @Sandrath88,

and thanks for reaching out to the community !

All information needed on audio settings and quailty of the tracks played is added here.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

@OneByBoo wrote:

Hey there @Sandrath88,

All information needed on audio settings and quailty of the tracks played is added here.

Thanks @OneByBoo 

I have already tried this.

I have also tried logging out of all my devices and deactivating all download devices. 

i have then tried reinstalling spotify and deleting all cache in app and out of app.

@Sandrath88 wrote:

@OneByBoo wrote:

Hey there @Sandrath88,

Thanks @OneByBoo 

I have also tried logging out of all my devices and deactivating all download devices. 

i have then tried reinstalling spotify and deleting all cache in app and out of app.

You can add that wel files when downloaded are kB not mb as I'd expect for 320kbs

@Sandrath88 wrote:

@Sandrath88 wrote:

@OneByBoo wrote:

Hey there @Sandrath88,

Thanks @OneByBoo 

You can add that wel files when downloaded are kB not mb as I'd expect for 320kbs

Currently talking to the Spotify team

Suggested posts