Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium

Solved!

Family Premium

Hello everybody,

I'm living together with my boyfriend and we'd like to use the Familyaccount. But as he is working as a soldier and living 5 days of the week at the military base, we don't know if the verification will work. Can anyone help us?

We are very unsure due to this topic.

Greetings from Germany

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Luzie,

Thanks for reaching out.

As long as your boyfriend has his main residence at home, there won't be any issues joining your plan. Just make sure he writes the correct address details (the address where you both live) when joining.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there,

First off, huge thanks to your boyfriend for his service.

To be clear, does your boyfriend have Wifi where he is stationed? 

Be in touch,

Zev

Marked as solution

Hey @Luzie,

Thanks for reaching out.

As long as your boyfriend has his main residence at home, there won't be any issues joining your plan. Just make sure he writes the correct address details (the address where you both live) when joining.

Hope this clears things up!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

He actually is actually looking for a flat nearby where he would have Wifi, but at the barracks he doesn't have wifi, there he uses normally the offline-modus.

Luzie

I believe you should cancel your subscription. They are not offering a discount to your military boyfriend, that is unacceptable.

@Luzie wrote:

Hello everybody,

I'm living together with my boyfriend and we'd like to use the Familyaccount. But as he is working as a soldier and living 5 days of the week at the military base, we don't know if the verification will work. Can anyone help us?

We are very unsure due to this topic.

Greetings from Germany

Suggested posts