Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

From premium to student discount

From premium to student discount

I have a premium account and I have requested the student discount. The SheerID verified that I am a student at uni already however my account says that it's still normal premium. What should I do?

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I'm not glad to hear that you are having trouble. May I ask you to confirm that the account you subscribed to and the one you are logging in to are the same? When you successfully upgrade to Spotify Premium, you receive a confirmation email. Please make sure, that when you are logging in to the account, you are using that username on the email. If its a ten digit number, use the log in with facebook tab.

If you managed to find the account, or if you are having troubles finding the right account, please come back to me and we can look into some further troubleshooting.

Have a great day,
Leo

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Since I only have this account there is no confusion, it is the right account. It just says premium still instead of the student one.

Hello!

I know it sounds very simple, but did you try a restart of your device, or a quick log off and log back in?

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

I found the problem. It was actually not Spotify's fault but my email accounts. It thought that showing the confirmation button might be dangerous or **bleep** so it hid it. Thank you so much for the help. 🙂

Hey!

I'm glad everything worked out! 

Have a wonderful day and https://open.spotify.com/artist/3APVn4t8WBUAagMuTK18fH

Leo

Suggested posts