Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini deal unrenewable

Google Home Mini deal unrenewable

Hey guys,

So recently I ordered a google home mini with the Spotify student account promotion. I claimed my google home mini and ordered it without any trouble. However, on google's end, they said that my ordered was shipped but then returned to the warehouse. I don't' know if this has anything to do with it being icy around where I live, and maybe it just couldn't be delivered. However, I contacted Google and they said once something is sent back to the warehouse, it can no longer be re-shipped. They said I should contact Spotify and attempt to reorder a Google Home Mini. This of course is difficult seeing as Spotify has no support hotlines to contact. Unfortunately, I could not reorder the Google Home mini because I've already used the promotion code. Am I **bleep** over, or is there any way to get around this? 

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey @dbydalek2 - help's here!

Don't worry - all you need to do is to reach out to our Customer Support team here. They'll be able to take a look backstage and see what they can do to help.

Make sure to include your Google Order ID, as well as a screenshot of you Google Home Mini cancellation email - this will help speed up the process.

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes. We'll be here in case you have any further questions.

Suggested posts