Google home mini offer

Plan

Student 

Country

USA 

Device

iPhone8 

My Question or Issue

Hi! So I reserved my google home mini a couple days and it said I would get an email about it. Unfortunately that email is inactive so is has not able to receive emails until now. When I went to go check the status of the google home, it said I was ineligible for one. I also tried to buy one through the google store because in the link on Spotify it said the discount would be applied at checkout, but at checkout I was still being charged full price.

[snip - Community Moderator edit]

0BE2889C-7840-44D1-92F5-2257C402F999.png
8F5719A6-CB12-4EF7-BD4E-C7CE332009E4.png
3 Replies

Hey there @Reneetowers,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Once you've registered for a device, we’ll send an email to the email address that is associated with your Spotify account when it's ready.

Since you mention that the email address associated with your Spotify account was inactive at the time, you can check the status of your device here

If you're having troubles, it'd be also a good idea heading there in an incognito or private window in your browser and going through the next steps.

Keep in mind that:

• Your Google account must support purchases to complete the order
  • The country of the shipping address with Google and purchase country on Spotify must match
  • Guest checkout is not supported for the offer - you'll need to log into your Google account before claiming the device

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I'm signed in, not using Facebook but using email and password, but the message says they can't verify my account. I have a recurring payment option, not sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated

Hey there @Bah147,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you haven't tried this already, we'd suggest giving it another try in an incognito or private window of your browser and making sure you're trying to redeem the offer from the right Spotify account.

Keep in mind that the offer is available to users in the US with a recurring Premium Individual, Premium Family or Premium Student subscription and haven't claimed a device in a previous offer.

If you're still having troubles, it'd be helpful if you could share a screenshot of the error message you see when this happens - just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Happy Holidays!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts