Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP FOR UNIVERSITY DISCOUNT!!!

HELP FOR UNIVERSITY DISCOUNT!!!

Well the case is I am a university student, and I want the discount for student, so after some searching I went to this place: https://www.spotify.com/es/purchase/campaign/student-international/#__student-pci-credit-card

and then I filled it with my credit card number etc, and after that a windows shows up and says that I need verification (sheerID verification) to continue, and they still havent charged me, and asked me if I want to continue, bla, bla,bla...but the first thing spotify did was charge me LOL. After that, I was verified succefully, but I still dont have the premium, and also in my account doent shows that I paid 5€, and today, some minutes ago I did It again, and they charged me another 5€ and still asking me to verify. Thats so frustrating, they charged me twice and I still dont have the premiun, **bleep**.

By the way, I live in Spain (EUROPE).

What the **bleep** should I do to solve it, if there's any thing to do, cuz I've search for a long time, and still dont know what to do.

1 Reply

Hey there @BCN98,

thanks for posting !

You might have created more than one account in the process and that's the reason you're being charged.

Please use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details then reach out to support through this contact page and have them take a closer look.

Have a great day 😃

Suggested posts