Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help signing into Hulu with Spotify Premium for Students

Help signing into Hulu with Spotify Premium for Students

Hello, I've had a Premium for Students membership for quite awhile and watch Hulu periodically. The last handful of times I've tried to watch anything on Hulu, I can't for the life of me get it to work. Somehow in between the times I watch shows, it signs me out on all my devices (Apple TV and Playstation) and I have to go back to Hulu to get a code to reconnect the device. But the problems don't end there, because then, when I go to my Spotify page to start watching Hulu via the link, it asks me to log in, and when I log in to Hulu, it prompts me to start a free trial as if I don't have a membership. Even though I have Hulu because of Spotify. The last few times I was able to get it to connect (although I don't know what I did), but this time it's not working at all.

This is so frustrating to happen every time I'm trying to watch something. I've tried every solution I've seen on the community, including using a private browser, and none of them have worked. Please help get these accounts reconnected.

Plan

Premium for Students

Country

United States

Device

Macbook Pro 2014

Operating System

High Sierra 10.13

2 Replies

The same problem has been happening to me. I had Hulu working yesterday, but when i logged on to use it i was asked to renew my subscription which is weird casue my spotify is paid for.

Same, worked yesterday but now it acts exactly as described above and asks to start a free trial even though I've been subscribed for a while now.

Suggested posts