Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

HP laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

I signed up for the Student Spotify plan, while already having a Spotify plan that had a Hulu subscription (ad-supported btw). I have successfully activated Showtime with no problem, but keep hitting a snag with activating my Hulu account, in that it won't let me. I "go to services", "activate" the hulu subscription, click "I have a hulu account", and am confronted with the infamous "we've hit a snag" error. With this error I go to "manage" my hulu account, at which point I've hit a dead end. I have tried "activating" my hulu account on multiple computers, each on multiple browsers, and even in incognito mode via Chrome. I'm about to cancel my subscription!!

1 Reply

Hi there @vandyy123,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

You can try to reactivate your Hulu from your account page under Your Services. If you've already had a Hulu account before, you'd want to link that one to your Spotify account. To switch your Hulu billing to Spotify, you just need to agree to the switch during sign up.

If that doesn't work and you still receive this error message, you might not be able to use Hulu with your current subscription type. 

We'd recommend trying again in a day or two and if that doesn't work you can reach out to our Customer Support here, who'd be happy to assists you further if possible.

Hope you find this information useful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts