Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with student sub

Help with student sub

I tried to log into Hulu today and found my subscription is gone. Apparently I missed the email that said my subscription was expiring and I need to renew it. I went to try and do that, but I keep getting stuck at the screen I will attach. There is no continue button to renew my subscription once it confirms I am verified. Please help, I was wanting to watch How I Met Your Mother tonight during my dead shift. 

Screenshot 2019-10-24 at 12.17.23 AM.png
4 Replies

Hey @Flashpoint3373  Sorry for the late response!

What i would recommend is to check your subscription in your Account Overview tab to make sure that your hulu is still linked. If not, relink your account and that should do the trick. If you are linked give it some time, it could be that after you missed the verification it might need some time to reactivate the account.

Keanu_C

I'm almost in the same situation, is your account still blocked or did you find a solution at the problem?

I found their chat with an agent function by going to contact us and they tried to fix it. It took a couple times for them to get it fully back but eventually it did.

Hey there @bouhbou,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're still having troubles with this, we'd recommend logging in to your Spotify account and heading here from an incognito or private window in your browser.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts