Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

High school Students Discount

High school Students Discount

I appreciate that college or university students get a discount but I just don't think highschool students have to pay $9.99 + Tax for Spotify Premium. I really love Spotify and I prefer Spotify rather than Apple Music however, the difference between those 2 apps is that Spotify is more harsh with the student discount. I understand there's the Family Plan however, many highschool students also have to work for their own money and to be able to attend future college/university on their own. I have no patience to wait a couple years just to show a verification that I'm in College/University so I would really be thankful if Spotify allow high school students the discount aswell because eventually, I will end up working 10 more years to get to University because I spent all my money just for music.

1 Reply

Hey, @junior15,

Thanks for posting to the Commuity with your suggestion! I don't know the exact reason as to why Highschool grade students aren't included but I feel it may be related to the way that Spotify verifies student status. As-is, only University/College grade students from the US, UK or Germany can actually recieve a Student Discount. 

You can always suggest great ideas like this to Spotify through our Ideas Exchange!

Cheers, 

Tim 

Suggested posts