Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

High school student discount

High school student discount

Hello there. I am a high school student but I cannot benefit from the premium STUDENT discount. I ask you, why are high school students, who, like us, have to pay 18₺ per month, while they are UNIVERSITY students who have made money from the state, which is the money in their pocket? We have been disappointed to expect this discount to be valid for high school students since the student discounts of millions of high school users have come for a year. A college student can easily find $ 9, right? So when this mass between 18 and 24 pays 9₺, why do we pay "18 STUDENTS"? When will you fix this problem? If there is a STUDENT DISCOUNT, all students have the right to use this discount. Discrimination to just one audience would be a big mistake. Now, how do we know who is a high school student? You say. Very easy. With any identification program, this problem is easily handled. Or, received each registered membership for the Republic of Turkey to other countries to registered identification card with digital validation can verify the identity card number over the individual. Look, I also told you the solution. You are just customer service, I know you can not. But the only way I can reach Spotıfy's directors is to write to you. Please send this message to your principal and if he transmits it to other directors, you will help us to adjust the student discount, which is our right to millions of high schools, to the high school level by using initiative.

I WRITE THE MESSAGE I SENT TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE. Hear our voices now please

4 Replies

Its easier to see if a customer is a student since they get their own email which connects them to their university or college

Hi there @Velihan12 & @TaTHEj,

thanks for reaching out !

Spotify are always working on new offers in order to have multiple type of subscribers enjoying the type of subscription that fits them.

At the moment, you can find the type of subscription available for you on the Spotify.com website and choose what you see fit.

In addition, this idea was suggested before on the "Ideas" section of the community and received an official statesmen from Spotify which you can view here.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

I am a high school student and my school has provided all students a school email

Welcome to Turkey bro! Life is difficult if you are Turk. When we do a job, we don't have as much choice as you do and we don't have such an option.

Suggested posts