Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Highly Disappointed

Highly Disappointed

Hey

So I have to say I am highly disappointed with Spotify when I started using Spotify with the Student Discount there was no information stating I can only use it for 4 years, and frankly, I feel like I am being cheated. I am still very much in college, and I am not gonna pay 10 dollars a month just for Spotify, I can pay 12 dollars a month, and get YouTube Red, with Google Music, **bleep** I can even get the student discount for 7 dollars a month and still get both, and it a much better value, because I rarely ever used Hulu or showtime, but I used YouTube all the time. so thank for the memories but I am out.

3 Replies

Hey there @Sinkidonk,

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you took the time to tell us what you think about Premium Student.

All the relevant info about this type of subscription can be found here

As to the idea that the student discount should be extended, you can add your vote here. This way you'll contribute to a possible implementation and show Spotify this is something important to you. Click on +VOTE and subscribe to get updates on this. 

Have a good day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

The link you take me too is only the support page for Spotify Student there is no place for me to count my vote

Hi @Sinkidonk,

That's right. Sorry about that - my bad.

Here's the link to the Idea. Don''t hesitate to let us know if there's anything else you'd like to voice out.

Have a good day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts