Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get my showtime subscription on Roku?

How do I get my showtime subscription on Roku?

Hey everyone, 

I have the student $4.99 a month with Hulu and Showtime. Hulu activation was fine but I can't find an activation code for my Showtime subscription . I tried using a different browser and putting in the code on the screen but it redirects me to a sign up page and ask me what cable company I have. Spotify subscription is no where on the list.  Plus I also see that spotify is doing $1.99 student deals a month posted on their Facebook but I only see $4.99 being offered,  that's no big deal but what's up with the Showtime issue ?

Thanks !!

5 Replies

Hey @Bsmith94508, thanks for joining the conversation on the Spotify Community!

Hmm, let's have a look at how to get this set up for you! Could you try to activate this deal at www.showtime.com/spotify. You should be able to follow the steps there to get started with your SHOWTIME account. Let me know how you get on!

Also, could you share a link to this offer you're seeing on Facebook? I'll do some digging. 🙂

Have a great day,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having this problem now.

Hi @MJ219,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

You can activate both Hulu and Showtime from your Account page, under Your Services.

Let us know how it goes. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with in the meantime.

Take care!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

My Showtime account is already activated. I need to get Showtime on my TV but to be able to do that I have to put in an activation code and choose a provider. Spotify does not show up as a provider and therefore I can not get Showtime on my TV. How do I fix this?

Hey @MJ219,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case we'd suggest you contact Showtime. The folks there can look into this further and give you more information about it.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts