Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hulu linked but no subscription

Hulu linked but no subscription

So I have a student premium, so I also get a hulu subscription. After several days of trying to link my accounts, it finally work. However once I sign in to hulu it doesn't have a subscription, and instead of being able to view shows, I am directed to renew my subscription. This is quite annoying as a hulu subscription is in my student package and it says my account is linked. So, Im not sure what the problem is or how to solve it.

3 Replies

Hey @Askuo, welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

Sorry to hear your having issues accessing your hulu, but no worries - I’ll be happy to help.

Could I get a screenshot of this issue, so I can see what to suggest? Please do hide any sensitive, personal information when posting to the community 🙂

Let me know!

/B

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the help!

So I just go from the link shown in the first photo, and then it says my accounts are linked, but upon logging into my account there is no subscription.Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 1.12.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-04 at 1.10.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-04 at 1.11.19 PM.png

@Askuo -

Thanks for the reply 🙂

This is an ongoing issue, and Spotify is working on fixing this. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. 

Hope this helps!

/B

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts