Student Premium

Country

USA

Device

Dell Laptop/Roku

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

So sophomore year I connected hulu to my student premium I am still currently using.  Since then I have switched colleges but still have the student discount, but now through a gmail email.  The only problem is now that I try to sign in to hulu, it doesn't let me sign in with my old schools email or my new spotify account email.  I tried sending a reset password email to my new email, it did not send.  My old college email no longer works.  I tried removing Hulu's access to my spotify account to reset it.  When I go to my services it still says start watching Hulu, but I have no way to get to my account.  Help please if possible.

1 Reply

Hey there @Ashtonnb67,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

You mention having a different email address on your Spotify account. 

Keep in mind that unless you updated the email address registered on your Hulu account, it shouldn't update automatically after you changed the email registered on your Spotify account.

Further, since you're having troubles accessing your Hulu account, we'd recommend also checking Hulu's help center for more info.

Please note that if you bundle the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel the subscription and resubscribe with the correct account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts